[uk-lispers] Meeting in Cambridge, UK?

Dave Fox davef at lispworks.com
Tue Sep 10 12:12:05 UTC 2013

Pascal,

Martin and I can both be free on the evening of Monday 16th to meet
you in Cambridge.

The Free Press http://www.freepresspub.com/ is the traditional venue -
will that be convenient for you?

We will be on bicycles so any venue in town will be OK for us.

--
Dave Fox
LispWorks Ltd

Registered Office: St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS
Registered in England: No. 5114963
EC VAT ID: GB 833329531