[eurolisp] Lecture on (Design) Patterns by Richard Gabriel "The Nature of Order" VUB 23/02/2010

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Tue Feb 16 13:18:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

The hour and location of this presentation have changed. Here is the forwarded announcement of the change:

Due a large number of registrations, we have to move the talk "The Nature of Order" by Richard Gabriel to a larger room. Unfortunately, this was only possible by scheduling the talk one hour earlier.

The updated location and time are:

room G.1.023 from 13.00-16.00pm

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope that this way, a larger number of people will be able to attend.

Registration for "The Nature of Order" is still possible, but please reply as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Charlotte Herzeel