[eurolisp] ELS'08 News!

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Mar 21 23:28:02 UTC 2008

... a little search would make a trip either through Frankfurt or
Paris the best bets.  There is Easyjet as well but is seems a little
inconvenient.

SNCF should realize that going from Lyon or Chambery to Bordeaux does
not necessarily imply that you should go through Paris. :)

Cheers

Marco

On Mar 21, 2008, at 23:38 , Pascal Costanza wrote:

> On 21 Mar 2008, at 16:44, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
>> ... so, what is the best way to get to Bordeaux?
>
> I'm still awaiting acknowledgement from the local organizers, but
> as far as I can tell, the information on the airport website should
> help to get the best connection by air. See http://
> www.bordeaux.aeroport.fr/ - under the heading "The World Leaving
> Bordeaux" (not the best advertisement ;) there is a list of
> airlines. Under "Our Airport" there is also a section "Getting to
> the Airport" (they really want to get rid of people, don't they ;).
>

> Pascal
>
> --
> 1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS'08)
> http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/
>
> Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
> Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab
> Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussel, Belgium

Marco Antoniotti