Re: [eurolisp] BeNeLux Lisp meet ing: Sunday, July 1 2007 — 17:00

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg-sexp at pentaside.org
Fri Jun 22 09:18:10 UTC 2007

Arnaud Diederen wrote:
 > I'll be there too.
 >
 > Same question about the registration, though ;)

No need to register, just feel free to come as you wish. ;) If you have
any questions (like about directions, an inexpensive hotel, a couch to
crash on or whatever), feel free to ask.

Even though Pascal will offer an interesting talk (and anyone else can
too!), I don't think this will be stuffy or formal...

Tayssir
--
http://wiki.alu.org/BeNeLux