Re: [eurolisp] BeNeLux Lisp meet ing: Sunday, July 1 2007 — 17:00

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg-sexp at pentaside.org
Wed Jun 13 13:16:44 UTC 2007

Rohan Nicholls wrote:
 > The meeting is from 5pm on, or ends at 5pm (in which case
 > what is the starting time)?

Fine question. It starts at 5pm.

If anyone wants to come earlier, I'll likely be in the office, watching
a movie or playing a game. ;) So just email or reach me at my cellphone,
if you want to hang out or something:
+49 0177/492 77 00

If anyone needs a place to stay for the night, I'm told that people
could crash on the couch... might want to bring a sleeping bag, for
comfort's sake.

Tayssir