[eurolisp] Lispy job in the Netherlands

Jaap de Heer jaap at streamtech.nl
Sun Dec 17 13:34:29 UTC 2006

Hi there,

(warning: if you follow Lispjobs, the following might sound familiar)

Our company in the Netherlands is looking for a talented programmer to
work on both our own projects and those of our clients. Languages used
prominently includes Lisp, so I figured I'd mail the list.

We're a small, young, growing company (there's now 7 of us) who do web
application programming from our office in The Hague. We strive to be
the high quality alternative among many companies who deliver mediocre
software and service at best.
We try to use the best tool for every job, which for us in many cases
comes down to Lisp. (Not always, but hey.)

More info, including how to apply, at:
http://www.streamtech.nl/site/jobs+at+streamtech

cheers,

Jaap de Heer