[eurolisp] eclm 2006 in hamburg

Christian Ruediger Bahls christian.bahls at gmx.de
Fri Apr 21 14:32:53 UTC 2006

hello,

my name is christian bahls.
i am a math student from rostock germany.

i intend to visit the eclm 2006 next week,
so i would like to ask the list, whether there is
some program planed for saturday afternoon
that i could join.

additionaly, due to my current monetary constraints,
(finishing my diploma, therefore not able to work)
i am looking for cheap accommodation in hamburg.

perhaps someone wants to share a room in a hotel/hostel.
(anything a lot more expensive than 25 euro starts to hurt my budget)

i also consider bringing a sleeping-bag and tarp(german: plane)
hoping that perhaps someone would like to spare 2m^2 auf his garden.

yours
  christian bahls

ps: anybody willing to offer an internship and/or challenging work
    to a fresh math graduate is very welcome to drop me a message