[eurolisp] Symbolics 3645 looking for a good home in Belgium or Hamburg

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at mailworks.org
Sun Apr 16 20:35:22 UTC 2006

Hello,

In the last few years I have not been able to use 'Castafiore' as much as I
would have liked. She is a Symbolic 3645 with documentation, backup tapes, a
keyboard/mouse/screen combo and an extra screen.

Last time I booted there was some problem with the disk-interface but as this
was right after having moved her I suspect it is just a lose connector or
card.

I'll be going to ECLM2006 in Hamburg and if desired I could bring her along.

Some pictures:
http://people.debian.org/~pvaneynd/Symbolics/case-and-keyboard.jpg
http://people.debian.org/~pvaneynd/Symbolics/two-monitors.jpg
http://people.debian.org/~pvaneynd/Symbolics/internals-and-keyboard.jpg
http://people.debian.org/~pvaneynd/Symbolics/wall-of-docs.jpg
http://people.debian.org/~pvaneynd/Symbolics/internals.jpg

Please note that this is a rather big and heavy machine, requiring quite a lot
of power (220V at 50Hz with a normal connector). I would also not like to
split up 'the package' as such.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org