[eurolisp] AI application developement work using lisp

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg-sexp at pentaside.org
Mon Apr 3 17:03:01 UTC 2006

Hi Marc,

The 3rd "accomodation" link at the ECLM website claimed that, a couple
days ago, there was a room for ~EUR 30 right near the main train station.
http://www.hamburg-travel.de/irs/TPortal/start.jsp?TOID=HHT&MODULE=MOD_VAC&PKG=hht&LANG=en

Right now, this website is down though (hmm, it uses JavaServer Pages...
perhaps someone should point out how much they're losing due to
downtime, and offer a more stable solution).

If anyone's having trouble finding a room, I'm staying at the nearby
25hours hotel in a double room that I'm using as a single. You can email
me (tjg at pentaside.org, if you can't see my email address) and I'm
sure we could work something out.

MfG,
Tayssir