[eurolisp] 1 yr lisp job in oslo

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:44:16 UTC 2005

I don't know if lisp job postings are on-topic on this list, but
here's what an old lisp job search agent gives me...

http://jobsearch.monster.ie/getjob.asp?JobID=34835970&WT.mc_n=MKT000125

Money is like an arm or leg - use it or lose it. -- Henry Ford

LISP software application developer / LISP programmer: 12 months
consultancy in Oslo!

The consulting company Consitel AS has a client who needs an
experienced LISP application developer to develop new functions in a
large mission critical LISP based system.  We are looking for
independent consultants who run their own company, and who needs an
assignment for 12 months, full time.
You must be an educated programmer, using the programming language
LISP + have som kind of experience in writing and maintaining LISP
code.

Start date: Before Xmas, 2005

Duration: 12 months, full time

Payment: Good annual salary

Place: Oslo Norway

Customer: A big company in the Content/media /IT  business

Content: As a consultant develop and maintain the system together with
4 other LISP programmer. Interesting task and an experienced and
dynamic team!

Please send application + CV and mail-address + mobile telephone to:

Email:  Geir.havnelid at consitel.no
Mob phone +47 916 41262
Managing director
Consitel AS