[eurolisp] Re: Anyone..

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Nov 30 19:51:41 UTC 2005

Arthur Lemmens writes:
 > Hi Luke!
 >
 > > Following the success of Lisp-beer in Belgrade (thanks Aleksandar!)..
 > > Amsterdam, sat/sun/mon?
 >
 > Sure.  How about dinner and a couple of beers on Saturday night?
 > We could meet around 18:00 at Central Station.  There's a cafe /
 > restaurant called "1e Klas" on the platform next to rail 2.
 > My mobile number is +31 6 14 377 438.

Actually, I'm going to be in Amsterdam this weekend, too.  I'm mostly
going to be visiting a friend Sat/Sun, but she wants Saturday
afternoon to study, so if you all want to get together earlier, I'll
join too.  Maybe 15:00?

--
         ,'  .\  / | Free Mumia Abu-Jamal! |