[eurolisp] Bigger room for European Common Lisp Meeting

Janis Dzerins jdz at dir.lv
Sun Mar 20 12:27:47 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 13:35 +0100, Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril wrote:
> Arthur and Edi,
>
> thank you very much for your endured/ing efforts.
> This time I'm in and no more p.o.'ed -- and will look for room & transports after registration, instead of usually doing it the other way round :).
>
> Who will be traveling from the Frankfurt area, and at what time/day?

The only way for me to get to Amsterdam is through Frankfurt.  I can get
there around 23:20 (Friday, April 22).  I guess nobody is going to
Amsterdam at that time of day (night)?

I also don't have much experience travelling, so I would appreciate any
and all advice you (yes, yes, you :) could provide.  The most important
parts being getting from Frankfurt to Amsterdam and getting a place to
stay there.  Maybe somebody who has alreaddy booked a place can tell me
about it?

I'll try to contact people from Frankfurt mentioned in the other mail.

--
Janis Dzerins

  If million people say a stupid thing, it's still a stupid thing.