[eurolisp] [ANN] European Lisp & Scheme Workshop - NEWS

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Jun 1 20:29:16 UTC 2005

On 31 May 2005, at 15:23, rm at fabula.de wrote:

> Hmm, it's 13 day until early registration stops and there's still
> no information
> whatsoever on the fees :-/

The fee structure has been announced today at http://2005.ecoop.org/
fees.html . Furthermore, the deadline for early registration has been
extended to June 24.

For everyone who has still hesitated to write a paper or propose a
breakout group, it may be good to know that we will extend the
announced deadlines of the Lisp Workshop accordingly. Expect an
announcement very soon. Feel free to contact me with any question you
may have.

Cheers,
Pascal

--
2nd European Lisp and Scheme Workshop
July 26 - Glasgow, Scotland - co-located with ECOOP 2005