[eurolisp] [ANN] Closer Project

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Tue Jan 25 20:01:43 UTC 2005

Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> writes:

> Here is an announcement of the Closer Project. This project is an
> umbrella project for a few subprojects whose aim is to improve the
> usability of the CLOS MOP across different Common Lisp implementations.
> The project website is at http://common-lisp.net/project/closer/

This is very cool Pascal!  You're bringing one of the coolest parts of
Common Lisp to portable Common Lisp. ;) Can't wait to see how this turns
out.

> Currently, the following Common Lisp implementations are supported:
>
> [...]
>
> ...and some other implementation that I am not allowed to talk about.

??  NDA?

By the way, the two .zip files downloadable from the project website
contain "__MACOSX" directories, directories named ".<<implementation
name>>" containing FASL files, ".DS_Store" files, backup files named
"<<something>>~"...  was all of that intentional?

Kind regards,

Dirk Gerrits