[eurolisp] Amsterdam videos, photos, etc.

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Apr 28 13:29:10 UTC 2005

Hi!

We've started to assemble presentations, photos, and other stuff from
the European Common Lisp Meeting 2005 at

  <http://weitz.de/eclm2005/>.

If you also have photos you'd like to see there send us a link.  (You
can also send the photos themselves but please contact me before
sending them so I can give you an alternate email address.)

Pending clearance from the speakers we can also offer "bootleg
quality" videos of some of the talks (thanks to James Anderson) -
Peter Seibel's talk is already online.  If you can provide a mirror
for these large files (approx. 600MB per talk) please contact me.

Cheers,
Edi.