[eurolisp] Cologne Lisp Users Meeting

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 29 19:42:15 UTC 2004

Peter Herth wrote:

> The next meeting of the Cologne Lisp Users Group will be held at November
> the 7th, at 16.00. All Lispers or people curious to find out about Lisp
> and other Lispers from Cologne or any other place on this planet are
> welcome to join us :).

Thanks for the announcement, Peter.

I'll be there and I expect that Ernst van Waning, Dirk Gerrits and
Sebastian Stern (all from the Netherlands) will travel with me. If
other people from the Netherlands would like to join us (the road
we're taking is roughly Amsterdam - Arnhem - Cologne), just let me
know.

Regards,

Arthur
+31 6 14 377 438