[eurolisp] Reply-to

Nick Levine ndl at ravenbrook.com
Tue Oct 19 08:21:08 UTC 2004

   Nick Levine wrote:

   >> Good question.  I think Nick Levine knows the answer.
   >
   > I don't.

   I had the impression that the ALU Cliki runs on the ALU server and
   that the ALU server is maintained by you and Carl Shapiro.  Is that
   right? Should I ask Carl about this?

No, this Cliki is not on the ALU server. (For which I'm grateful, as
the ALU is really stretched for warm bodies to maintain its web
services right now. Although I grant you that the ALU server is the
obvious place.)

I had to research this, but it wasn't much of a challenge.

    % host alu.cliki.net
    alu.cliki.net has address 64.49.254.81
    % host 64.49.254.81
    81.254.49.64.IN-ADDR.ARPA domain name pointer eval.metacircles.com
    % whois metacircles.com

    Whois Server Version 1.3
    [...]
    domain:       metacircles.com
    status:       production
    organization: metacircles
    owner:        Daniel Barlow
    email:        dan at metacircles.com

I tried editing a couple of pages there this morning and didn't have
any particular difficulty.

- nick