[eurolisp] Reply-to

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg-sexp at pentaside.org
Tue Oct 19 12:01:39 UTC 2004

Good morning,

Ok, the vote's 8 to 3 in favor of reply-to -> list by default. Tech can
create arbitrary divisions, when ideally it should be configurable
per-person. Sorry about that, I guess that's how users feel.

If your name isn't listed, I didn't count your vote, so please tell me.
((albert björn christophe dirk faré hans nick tayssir) (arthur edi lars))

So I'm making the change, since discussion appears to be done, but of
course I could be acting too quickly and unilateraly. In that case just
point it out.

MfG,
Tayssir

--
Want a good video talk on the standardization of Common Lisp's OOP
subsystem?