[eurolisp] Next Hamburg meeting

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Nov 16 07:23:17 UTC 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:53:22 +0100, rm at fabula.de wrote:

> I'll most likely be there. What's the status of the Saturday evening
> event? :-) If there is one i might try to come in one day earlier.

There are currently only two people who'll be at the Saturday evening
meeting - Arthur Lemmens and me. But there'll definitely be a Sunday
evening dinner after the actual meeting because more folks seem to
want to stay from Sunday to Monday.

> No date for march, i assume?

No, not yet. Arthur and I are currently considering to organize the
Spring meeting together. Might take some time because we'll first have
to decide if we want to do it in Amsterdam or in Hamburg... :)

Cheers,
Edi.