[eurolisp] http://www.dirkgerrits.com/erlisp/roadmap.html

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:41:06 UTC 2004

Hi

since you guys are looking at threading issues,  I would suggest that
you dig up some of the old EcoLISP threading things by Giuseppe
Attardi.  I do not know how much of it survives in ECL, but it is worth
looking up.  If memory does not fail me it had a very much
continuation-style concurrency model.

Cheers

Marco