[erlang-in-lisp-devel] Hi, I'm here to help

Wesley Bitomski wjbitomski at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 00:33:49 UTC 2008

I'm Wesley and I have experience writing code.  Although my style may not be refined, I'm tenacious. I've read what's going on, so on a macro-level I understand what you're aiming to accomplish.  Since I'm new to your project, I'm hesitant to start acting on my own.

Is there anything specific that you want me to start working on?  Test cases?  Documentation?  Beating up on a frustrating problem?

Also:
What implementation are each of you running?  I have a machine that runs emacs slime with clisp.  Does this matter, or should I be using something else?

Thanks for having me, I found out about the project through Facebook, and was asked to join this group by Mr. Rideau to start participating.

~Wesley