[elephant-devel] Fwd: Elephant patch for current SBCL

Alex Mizrahi alex.mizrahi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:50:27 UTC 2011

> Anyway ,if you are the only one who reads this list and can push patches
> then no one will answer your question, because you are the only one
> qualified to answer it :)

Not all questions require qualifications...
It looks like we have enough people here who can participate in
discussions, it is just that they're not willing to take responsibility
of doing a code review and actually pushing a patch. I'm not a big fan
of it either :)

BTW it looks like I've fixed with class updates, derived and inherited
indices. I didn't change a lot, but from my own experience change is
dramatic: it just wasn't working before and it works now. I'm going to
test it a bit more, though.

db-postmodern also got a cheap pset implementation so set-valued slots
can be used now.

Ian> Alex, I'll ask to get you perms for Elephant on cl.net.

Cool, thanks.