[elephant-devel] How do I populate an index of a slot that was created later with values created before slot became indexed?

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:39:02 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm not going to be in a position to do regular development or support for Elephant for at least the next year.  I may be able to make small, critical bug fixes or apply patches if no one else steps up.

Leslie and Alex are both capable of making changes and improvements and I'm happy to give checkin privs if they're interested (I think Leslie has them already).  Also, if someone wants to step up as maintainer I'm happy to step down, but will hold the fort as best I can otherwise.

Thank you,
Ian