[elephant-devel] Is memutil necessary for ele-clp?

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Apr 26 16:03:38 UTC 2011

That library primarily contains our clib-based serializer and a few utilities from the BDB backend.  It's possible it's a false dependency or there is still some code in CLP that depends on the library.  The key suspect is the serializer.  It's been a few years since I've looked at CLP so I can't give you much more guidance than that.

Thanks,
Ian