[elephant-devel] Error: The slot ELEPHANT::INSTANCE-TABLE is unbound

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:38:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Leslie P. Polzer
<sky at viridian-project.de> wrote:

> Red Daly wrote:
>> I think the patch was scrubbed.  Here it is again just in case.
>
> Pushed (with slight modifications), thanks!
>
> I don't suppose there is a decent way to test this in the test suite?
>
>  Leslie

It seems strange that we did not encounter this before.  It seems like
whenever an instance-table is stored persistently, this bug will arise
when the database is opened anew.  A test case would set up a database
and ensure that the instance table slot was set, then close the
database and reopen it, and assert that no condition was thrown.

Red