[elephant-devel] Problem with LWW 5.1.2, BDB-backend

Plamen . plamen.usenet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:53:18 UTC 2010

Hello Ian, Elliott,

I haven't much more time over the Chrismass days, but whatI have seen
so far is :

Btw - the problem with Elephant/BDB on LWW is not really an Elephant
one - if compiling under cygwin - there is a clash between the cygwin
and bdb definition of ssize_t, they have different sizes, Bu if
commented out from the bdb db.h, then we get the strange errors
because the pointers in the function table of the ENV struct get
displaced and wrong functions get called. Under VC++ the problem with
the function addresses does not exist, but there I get other also non
Elephant-related problems. Now I'll have again some time to
investigate the issue further.

Regards
Plamen