[elephant-devel] sb-mop:finalize-inheritance

Lukas Gießmann lukas.giessmann at hotmail.de
Sun Feb 7 21:14:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

> LG> Is it necessary to call sb-mop:finalize-inheritance explecitely?
>
> Elephant should call this function itself before trying to get
> class-slots. I guess it calls it too late or too early...
>
> LG> Maybe the class-hierarchy can help a little bit:
>
> Do you load your source files in this order?

There is one file which includes the entire data model. And the definitions
are ordered as mentioned before.

> I'm not sure it would work correctly if you define PointerC before
> defining TopicMapConstructC.

A first update based on your suggestion works correctly ( - but at the
moment I am not sure if the entire data model does).
Could you just explain your change in one or two sentences?

Thanks for your fast answer.

Best regards

Lukas