[elephant-devel] What to use, what not to use...

Alain Picard Dr.Alain.Picard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 04:33:45 UTC 2009

Dear Pachyderm lovers,

I'm noticing that the manual describes "derived slot indices",
however I can find no tests or example usage of these.

Conversely, I can find a test for what appears to be a very
cool feature: ":associate" type slots (in testassociations.lisp)
but can find no mention of them anywhere in the docs.

Are either of these usages OK for prime time, or are they
considered experimental and subject to change/removal?

[Sorry to be pestering the group, but I imagine this is the sort
of puzzling out that has to occur when someone starts to use a
library "in anger".  Thanks for your patience.]

        --ap

--
Please read about why Top Posting
is evil at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting