[elephant-devel] Bug in GET-CON

Alain Picard Dr.Alain.Picard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 23:42:37 UTC 2009

"Leslie P. Polzer"
<sky at viridian-project.de> writes:

> FWIW I guess most projects wouldn't accept such a patch. It's

I understand that perfectly, which is why I was happy to provide
a new patch.  No harm done.  It's just that I've forced everone
on my team for 10 years to use the same .emacs file, so there's
never any "empty" or "meaningless" white space in any file (precisely
to minimize these sorts of fake conflicts) so I forgot that out
here in the "real world" not everybody will be using my
"conventions".  :-)

It's your project --- I'm happy to play by your rules.

> It does. I've applied it and will push it later after I ran
> the test suite.

Cool.  Lastly, it occured to me -- there's probably no reason
to store that new slot (OPENING-ARGS) permanently --- if you
wish to change that to a transient slot, I think it would work
fine and probably be better.

  --ap