[elephant-devel] Docs in Info format

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Mon Nov 9 19:49:38 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I am able to build a near fully-functional Info manual by running 'make
includes-stuff', visiting elephant.texinfo in emacs, updating all nodes,
rebuilding the master menu and removing the html conditional that surrounds it.
I can then run 'makeinfo --force elephant.texinfo' with only 3 warnings [1] and
pretty decent results.

How about an info target in the Makefile, or a README describing how it's done
at least?

Regards,

Sebastian

[1] /user-guide.texinfo:1073: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not `f'.
    /copying.texinfo:3: Next field of node `Copyright and License' not pointed to
     (perhaps incorrect sectioning?).
    /elephant.texinfo:124: This node (Concept Index) has the bad Prev.

--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.