[elephant-devel] Given the OID, can one obtain the object's slot value without recreating the object?

Yarek Kowalik yarek.kowalik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:33:42 UTC 2009

Given the OID, Is there a way to obtain an object slot value without
recreating the object?  I want to reacreate the object only when a specific
value is present.

I am aware that I could use map-inverse-index to search for value, but it
does not do exacty what I want:  I want to get all the objects with slot 'a
matching "value-a", but filtered on another slot, say slot 'b, with matching
"value-b".

Yarek