[elephant-devel] Elephant 1.0 Alpha 1 (elephant-unstable, elephant, and elephant-1.0 repos)

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sat Jan 3 20:38:40 UTC 2009

To clarify a typo regarding the new darcs repository naming scheme

elephant (the old 0.9.1 tree + a few patches, will rename to
elephant-0.9.1 eventually)
elephant-unstable (will be removed after Alpha 1.0 is announced)
elephant-1.0 (the new development tree, will be tagged with each
release)

Questions?

Ian