[elephant-devel] Serializer compatibility

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Feb 24 14:15:44 UTC 2009

I thought we resolved those issues some time back (e.g. accidentally
sharing a buffer-stream).  It's possible there was a regression, but
nothing obvious comes to mind.  I presume this same thread operated
fine prior to your upgrade to alpha?

Can you generate a diff for me?  I might catch something by inspection.

Ian