[elephant-devel] Serializer compatibility

quan hu ihuquan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:50:50 UTC 2009

Hi Lesile,

    I provided a patch to fix the problem occured in the 0.9.1->1.02a
upgrade process.
    The issue occurs when doing migrate with SBCL. The deserialization
exception is reported.
    The latest email chain includes more details.

    If the failure symtom is similar, you may want to use the latest codes
and have another try.

cheers
Quan