[elephant-devel] Learning about Elephant

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Feb 10 18:45:37 UTC 2009

There are actually four query systems in various state of disrepair.
query.lisp is the first and simplest hack to play with query syntax.
query2.lisp is missing, but implements a basic query planner/interpreter

the query folder contains an incomplete sketch of a much more
sophisticated query compiler which I will move back into my contrib
folder; there is another one in contrib/eslick/query-sketch but I'm
not sure either would be good guides for what to do next.  I'll send
an e-mail when I find query2.lisp

Ian