[elephant-devel] Learning about Elephant

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Feb 10 18:03:27 UTC 2009

src/elephant/query.lisp contains a simple query model.  It is loaded
by default now.

I have a query-interpreter, but the current elephant-1.0 seems to be
missing a key file which I will have to track down.

Neither of these is feature complete or well-tested, so explore at
your own risk.  If you are interested in improving the query system,
I'm definitely open to input and help.

Regards,
Ian