[elephant-devel] lisp data store (part 2)
eslick at media.mit.edu
Sat Feb 7 20:31:07 UTC 2009
I believe I've fixed all the open/close store problems for the CLP
lisp-only data store. The store now properly opens and closes and
passes all tests except the cursors-based tests as mentioned earlier.
I made an exception for gensyms.
The snapshot and restore is slow, so opening and closing a database
can take quite awhile.
- The system does not currently make any concurrency guarantees.
- This was about a two day hack in total, the code reflects this haste
- No performance optimization has been done and there are many
improving the performance of the system
- However, performance is already on-par with the BDB backend!
- I can't guarantee to support non-trivial bug fixes any time soon
Anyway, take it out for a spin and let me know what you think.
More information about the elephant-devel