[elephant-devel] Advice on multiple deploying multiple applications/repositories

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sat Feb 7 02:10:07 UTC 2009

JD,

Probably not the right forum for a detailed discussion of this,
although many Elephant users do deploy it in a web application
environment.  I currently use Weblocks for a significant application
and can say that it still has some significant warts, particularly in
the navigation model it has committed to.  I think UCW is more mature,
but perhaps less active.

Another option to look at is the core server project yet, although it
is integrated with a different persistent store model.

Ian