[elephant-devel] Dropping values

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Thu Dec 17 13:08:33 UTC 2009

Hi Edward,

I'm unable to reproduce with my local version of the latest Elephant (latest, ccl64, DB 4.7, Mac).  Can you give me a transcript like:

(setf btree (make-btree))
(setf (get-value 'foo btree) 10)
(setf (get-value 'bar btree) 20)
(dump-btree btree)
(remove-kv 'foo btree)
(dump-btree btree)

It's possible that there is some low-level issue talking to the DB API in the FFI between Elephant and BDB.  I don't have time to test on SBCL today, but perhaps someone else does.  I might be able to get to it this weekend.

Thanks,
Ian