[elephant-devel] More work on BDB interrupt-proofing

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Mon Dec 7 18:20:19 UTC 2009

When without-interrupts was put in Allegro (7.x) didn't have SMP support and it was a fast way of handling locking for high frequency synchronization (primarily the serializer).  I haven't used Allegro in awhile so didn't revisit this.  I guess that 9.0 is finally going to support SMP!  Feel free to drop a patch for this!

Ian