[elephant-devel] Using Elephant in Production

Shaneal Manek smanek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:09:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to quickly let everyone know that I'm using elephant in
production on my start up (http://postabon.com).

Thanks to everyone here for creating such a great piece of open source
software. In particular, Ian Eslick and Leslie Polzer were very
helpful answering my newbie questions and helping me get off the
ground. But the whole elephant team has my eternal gratitude ;-)

(If we ever get funding/revenue/coders I plan to start contributing
back to Elephant. For now, I'm the only programmer (and a student to
boot) so I must apologize that I don't have the time/resources to do
so properly).

Thanks
-Shaneal