[elephant-devel] libmemutil.so isn't being built on my system

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Aug 21 07:37:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Jeff
Cunningham<j.k.cunningham at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> New here. I'm trying to get elephant installed on a 64-bit SBCL system
> and ran into this problem when right off the bat:

An error that often happens is that cffi is installed. Someone made an
evil patch that renamed uffi-compat.asd to uffi.asd, so now by
accident sometimes the cffi uffi compatiblity thing is picked up when
compiling elephant. I would look for an cffi installation, find the
uffi.asd file there and rename it back to cffi-uffi-compat.asd. I am
not sure this is your problem, but it is the first thing I would
check.

/Henrik