[elephant-devel] Upgrading from version .9ish

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Thu Aug 20 19:37:24 UTC 2009

There should be an upgrade path through previous versions.  If you use
the upgrade procedure in the 0.9 release on an 0.8 database you should
be good then you should then be able to open that 0.9 DB in the
latest.  I can't recall if we need another upgrade to go from 0.9 to
1.0, but I don't believe so.

If you use gp-export and it works for you, it would be interesting to
know that result.

Thank you,
Ian