[elephant-devel] How to create a derived index? - Addendum

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Thu Aug 20 19:28:32 UTC 2009

I'm sorry for not replying earlier.  I noticed a problem with that
when I did an experiment while I was composing a reply to you and I
haven't had a chance to look into it yet.  Shamefully, I don't have
good regression coverage of that feature yet, although I know some
folks use it extensively.

Leslie, can you take a quick look?

Ian