[elephant-devel] Elephant Dependency on Bordeaux Threads

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:59:36 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Leslie P. Polzer
<sky at viridian-project.de>wrote:

> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:26:27AM -0700, Elliott Slaughter wrote:
> >> But even ignoring that, I wouldn't want to enforce a dependency on
> something
> >> that isn't actually necessary.
> >
> > It makes sense to move the dependency to ele-tests and
> > ele-postmodern.
>
> The current state seems to be:
>
>  * 0.9.1 has bt dep on elephant and possibly others
>
>  * 0.9.2 has bt dep on ele-tests
>
> Elliott, do you really want to use 0.9.1?

I don't believe the :inherit option for indexed slots is available in 0.9.1,
so I am currently using the elephant-unstable repo.

If not I'm just going to add the bt dep to ele-postmodern
> and everything should be fine.

Sounds good.

>  Leslie
>
> --
> LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer
> Xing Profile: https://www.xing.com/profile/LeslieP_Polzer
> Blog: http://blog.viridian-project.de/

Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." - Frank
Herbert