[elephant-devel] Citing Elephant

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Oct 22 03:12:23 UTC 2008

If no one has answered this, I'd suggest the website as a canonical
reference.  I don't think there are any actual pubs, although I'm
minded to write a paper for the '09 lisp conference at MIT. (Any
contributor who is interested in joining this, particularly Robert,
should let me know).

We would of course want to have a 1.0 in place by publication time... :)

Ian