[elephant-devel] UFFI/win32 problems (was: Re: Class Heirarchies and Queries)

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:21:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:35 AM, Leslie P. Polzer
<sky at viridian-project.de>wrote:

> > I have attached a bundle with three patches against elephant-unstable:
> one
> > correcting a typo in a comment in elephant.asd, one fixing the alien
> problem
> > above, and one with the minimal changes I needed to get elephant running
> on
> > win32/SBCL.
>
> Thanks, that's good code.

Is there some sort of patch submission process I'm missing here? These
patches don't seem to have made there way into elephant-unstable yet.

Thanks.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." - Frank
Herbert