[elephant-devel] BDB hanging with many stalled threads

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:14:42 UTC 2008

Unfortunately the standalone deadlock utility provided by BDB does not seem
to resolve this.  I just tried running it with all these hung threads and
somehow the result was a database that needs recovery.  db_stat also
indicates the number of deadlocks is 0.

This seems to indicate that the problem is not caused by deadlocks.  What do
you think?

Red