[elephant-devel] Change to docstrings.lisp

Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Sun May 18 21:37:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've started trying to make some changes to the documentation. I've
run into a couple of problems. Attached is a patch to
docstrings.lisp. On later versions of SBCL it appears that finalize-
inheritance needs to be called before introspecting a class. The
attached patch adds one line to texinfo-inferred-body:

(sb-mop:finalize-inheritance (find-class name))

The documentation still doesn't completely build for me, but this is
at least a step further (no lisp errors, I believe the next set are
tex errors).

FYI: I've never used darcs before, so if there is a better (or even
correct way...) to format the patch please let me know. I used darcs
record and darcs send to create the patch.

Thanks,

Glenn