[elephant-devel] Re: Trouble loading libdb-4.5.so (SBCL, FreeBSD @ amd64)

Linus Nordberg linus at nordberg.se
Fri May 16 17:39:31 UTC 2008

Linus Nordberg <linus at nordberg.se> wrote
Fri, 16 May 2008 15:01:54 +0200:

| Thanks.  1.0.10 shows the same behaviour while 1.0.6 seem to do better
| wrt to SBCL and FFI:

I spoke too early.  This was on SBCL 1.0.6 without threading support.
Building 1.0.6 with threading results in

  The CC environment variable has not been set in SB-GROVEL. Since this variable should always be set during the SBCL build process, this might indicate an SBCL with a broken contrib installation.

and similar.  This is clearly not for me.  I'd better find a plain old
Debian box on x86 or something.

Thanks anyway.

--
Linus